Open SSL Heartbeat Bug

已查看 34 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Robert Feldman

未读,
2014年7月23日 10:08:402014/7/23
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone made a new build of TTPub using recent versions of Open SSL that fix the Heartbeat bug? If not, are there any plans to do so?

Frank

未读,
2014年7月23日 12:26:152014/7/23
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
I'm not actually following here.   TTPUB doesn't have any SSL certs...it's just compiled java bytecode packaged into a .war file, along with dependent .jar files (none of which are ssl related, afaik).  On the systems I run TTPUB, I did upgrade Linux, and upgraded the ssl certificates I serve from Apache...but TTPUB (and other java / .war apps I've got, along with the version of Tomcat I was using) are the same as prior to Heartbleed.  (Actually, I might dbl-check Tomcat, ala https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/Security/Heartbleed).

Robert Feldman

未读,
2014年7月23日 13:03:222014/7/23
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
Ah, yes. The Open SSL message was coming from the Tomcat startup, so the Tomcat Wiki link you provided was what I needed.

Thanks.

回复全部
回复作者
转发