How to update FreeMarker?

已查看 35 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Robert Feldman

未读,
2014年12月19日 12:59:472014/12/19
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
I'm not that familiar with Java, so I am unsure how to proceed with getting the most recent version of FreeMarker running with TTPub. I want to use some of the string functions that are in the current version, such as remove_beginning and remove_end, so how do I replace the version in TTPub with the latest version?

Bob

Robert Feldman

未读,
2015年1月5日 12:19:312015/1/5
收件人 ttpub...@googlegroups.com
To answer my own question, I simply replaced the freemarker.jar file in C:\Program Files\apache-tomcat-7.0.53\webapps\ttpub\WEB-INF\lib with the newer version and now have the additional string functions available.

Bob
回复全部
回复作者
转发