Remove Facebook Account

Jason Ramgel

Jun 30, 2024, 5:42:02 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to ttokmetare

Once the Facebook is unlinked from the Meta account you can login via email option under the same address (abc@email) on auth.meta.com/settings/account/ OR your Meta Quest app and headset to make sure everything's good there!

One Question: i unlinked it and my meta profile disappeared from the accounts section ( where i removed facebook), and i was scared because i didnt want to loose all my games and i didnt wanna restart every thing. Will i have to Restart any games? like Bone Lab games like that with story modes etc

Hey Sparticus2020! We see that you are inquiring about how to unlink your Facebook account. No worries, we can make sure you get pointed in the right direction. As we stated above you can unlink your Meta account through Facebook. You can do this on their mobile app by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey again! Since we haven't heard back from you yet, we just wanted to check in and make sure you were able to unlink your Facebook account successfully. If you need any help still, go ahead and send us a Private Message so that we can help you out!

How do I unlink my oculus account from my old facebook account that was hacked and disabled? I no longer have access to "brenda flores nelson" as they completely locked me out of my account and it's now disabled. I now can't log into either my quest/meta or instagram account to add my new FB account because they both want me to log into the old FB account I no longer have access to. My new FB page is now "Brenda Nelson" and I would like to link my quest (and instagram) to my new facebook account so that I don't lose anything. Do I need to take the quest back to factory settings, but then how do I reload everything I've already purchased? I even tried to get my old FB account back via facebook emails, but no one has gotten back to me. Please help!!!

Hey there, @HomieNelson. Shoot us a PM so that we can continue to better assist you with getting this resolved. At this time, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Hope to hear from you soon! Have an awesome day!

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

I am in the process of moving a FB and Instagram page from the current FB Business Manager account to another one. I am having an error because an active Facebook Commerce account is linked to the FB and Insta pages.

When you deactivate your commerce account, you remove it and all Shops connected to your account. Your Facebook Pages, Instagram profiles, catalog, ad, and business accounts will no longer be connected to your commerce account.

Moira Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Thank you kindly for the insight @benceunybrands this will be extremely helpful moving forward. Please do let us know if removing the FB channel entirely resulted in a deactivated Facebook Commerce account.

Hello, I tried to delete my Shopify Product Catalog in Commerce Manager, however, I encountered an ERROR message "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later." Do you know how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Clear your cache and cookies - When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

We're having the exact same error, no deactivate button visible and an unexpected error when trying to delete the catalog. Any help would be appreciated, seems like the link between shopify and facebook is still somehow active despite having deleted the FB channel.

Hello, I have been having this exact same issue since last year May. I need to disable my commerce account from Shopify business manager and connect to a different one but there is no option to do that. After numerous attempts I have now decided to de activate my Shopify shop completely.

What worked for me:

1. I also didn't get shown "deactivate commerce" link and I couldn't delete the catalog because of the error message.

Try editing the name of the catalog, save it under different name and then try to delete it. That worked for me and I got no error message. After that my commerce account wasn't even listed as it was deleted.

I hope this will work for you too.

I've lost all access to our Facebook Business Page, Commerce, and my Private account. (my private account was removed permanently by FB for me using a name other than my birth name.)

I've deleted our Facebook channel on Shopify, but our shop is still up.

Alright guys I figured out the real solution to remove facebook. You cannot do it from fitbit at all. You need to login to your facebook account "The one that you accidentally connected the fitbit to". Then go into settings, then go to apps and websites, then click on the fitbit icon and you will see an option to remove the app at the bottom from that account. Once you do that you can then go ahead and connect your fit bit to the correct facebook account. I don't know why that was so hard for these mods to explain or figure out but there you go. There is currently no way I could find to actually remove facebook via fitbit you have to do it the other way around.

All it's going to do is remove fitbit from being connected to that account. Facebook cannot delete your actual fitbit account. I've done this twice so far for some friends which is why I even had to find a solution in the first place.

Not happy about this Facebook delete thing in the settings thing because I can not delete mine because I don't know the pass works because my ex bf change it all and my iPad thinks I am my old Facebook when I not I am my new Facebook , don't wanna re start this so could u help me fix it please?

Apparently, this is not an isolated issue. I have an old Facebook account that I deactivated. I have a new Facebook account that I created and installed on my ipad (which is also running the newest iOS). One of my apps requires me to connect through Facebook, but no matter what I do, my ipad keeps trying to find my old Facebook account. I have done all the suggestions...I logged in from my laptop and deleted Facebook fom my iTunes library, then synced it up to my ipad, then reinstalled the app with my new info; however, that did not solve my problem. The delete button under settings does nothing and none of my passwords work because the old Facebook account is deactivated. This really is a bad reflection on Apple...nothing is more frustrating than spending a ton of money on a piece of technology that has bugs that cannot be fixed....

These are on my ipad...I have tried to uninstall Facebook from both my iTunes account (from my laptop) and my ipad, then re-downloading it on my iTunes, then syncing my ipad to my iTunes account...and still nothing....my ipad only recognizes my old Facebook account which is deactivated... :(

Meg, I did that already...several times and also delete it and tried to reinstall it. It will not recognize my Facebook account because my ipad defaults to my deactivated Facebook account that I cannot log into anyway.

I understand that, but I'm asking about Mac OS which also allows you to login to Facebook so you can perform some of the same functions on your computer as on iPad. If you have a Mac and logged into Facebook in System preferences > Internet Accounts, maybe it's coming from there?

I wanted to use my facebook with my changed email id but when I opened the facebook app, that kept showing 'alert with setting and ok buttons' so I touched 'setting' then sending me "setting>general>privacy>facebook" because of that I couldn't login and couldn't use the fb app. so I tried "general > privacy > facebook > delete this facebok account"

Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.

d3342ee215