xdebug - can not get property - even on testscript

Adfra

Jul 7, 2007, 1:30:39 AM7/7/07
to tsWebEditor
Hello Thaler,

I'm using your editor and I'm absolutely happy so far. I can only not
get the debugger to work at all... I read your instructions, I read
your postings in this group but I'm stuck. The debugger breaks as it
should be but brings two similar error-msgs on each line.

Exception form debugger:
bla
Can not get property

(You postet earlier that this is a problem in connection with
classes...ok.) I even get this message on your testscript on every
single line. Do you have any hint on how I could fix this problem?

Thanks a lot!
Frank

sup...@tswebeditor.tk

Jul 7, 2007, 10:40:03 AM7/7/07
to tsweb...@googlegroups.com
> Exception form debugger:
> bla
> Can not get property

Do you have any watches in your watch list ?
Which version of xdebug are you using ?

... thaler.