tsWebEditor source - file missing

migi`

Apr 18, 2007, 4:42:30 AM4/18/07
to tsWebEditor
Hi
I've downloaded the tsWebEditor source (via cvs), but it is missing
encodingsdlg unit and form ... Overmore, there are no references for
this unit ... Where can I download the latest source ?

Thanks
migi

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

May 15, 2007, 5:42:51 AM5/15/07
to tsWebEditor

Same here. Were you able to get that file somewhere? TIA

migi`

Jun 6, 2007, 2:05:15 PM6/6/07
to tsWebEditor
Hello,
I've received the source by email from Author a few days after
posting this message here. Ask the Author of tsWebEditor by email :)

Migajek

On May 15, 11:42 am, "R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah"

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah

Jun 10, 2007, 1:48:01 PM6/10/07
to tsWebEditor
On Jun 6, 11:05 pm, migi` <miga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've received the source by email from Author a few days after
> posting this message here. Ask the Author of tsWebEditor by email :)
<snip>

Thanks, the author has kindly updated me at
http://groups.google.com/group/tswebeditor/msg/80ac7775cbe1886b