about opening files on FTP server

gogolian

Nov 1, 2007, 5:58:55 AM11/1/07
to tsWebEditor
Hey,
I've encounter a problem when i've opened few files via FTP.
I'ts not a bug, but something what wasn't predicted i think.

If there is long patch from my /home/ directory to file i've opened
and i've disabled Grouping files the look i got is... well...
All the "tabs" look the same, cause there are first few characters of
shell directory. if i want to know which file is it i must MouseOver
the tab and program shows me hint containing full path. It is also
hard to look about filename cause your eyes must search a file name.

Is there any way to change that?
I've searched all the options and found nothing.

If i can suggest something i would reccomend changing full FTP patch
(on file tab) to only filename. (or meaby an option to switch it).
In my opinion it will improve working with multiple files on web
server.

If you disagree please reply.

PS:(Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland)