Multiple domain support

Marcelo Freitas

May 22, 2015, 10:05:46 PM5/22/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a question (for the devs, I don't know if I should ask here). Are there any plans to support multiple domain routing? Not aliasing...

Great job,

Marcelo

Francisco Souza

May 22, 2015, 11:12:55 PM5/22/15
to tsuru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcelo,
You can accomplish that with multiple routers (routers are bound to
application plans). Something like this:
https://gist.github.com/fsouza/6824c8e20104967a8b61

Note that you can use the same Redis and the same Hipache, but
configure tsuru to use multiple domains. Then, with tsuru-admin, you'd
use the plan-create command to create the plan:

% tsuru-admin plan-create t4life -r tsuru4life
% tsuru-admin plan-create house -r tsuruindahouse

Then users would be able to choose their plans on app-create:

% tsuru app-create myapp python -p house
% tsuru app-create superapp python -p t4life

Best,
Francisco

Marcelo Freitas

May 23, 2015, 6:02:48 PM5/23/15