Expecting to get a data reader with the response to: "exec tSQLt.RunWithXmlResults

Ruchi John

Dec 7, 2020, 6:18:55 AM12/7/20
to tSQLt
Hi Guys,

Please help me again, I am getting this error in Visual Studio test explorer for some of my test cases while those are passing with success msg in Sql server itself:

 failure.message: Expecting to get a data reader with the response to: "exec tSQLt.RunWithXmlResults

It's very strange, it is always showing error in arure pipeline and on local machine of some of the developers but passing in sql server for all

Pavel Kardash

Dec 9, 2020, 3:36:49 PM12/9/20
to tSQLt
"..... passing in sql server for all", you mean on a shared environment? If so, is that shared environment empty?