Dynamic value for TestDBConnection in Azure CI

Ruchi John

Oct 30, 2020, 4:58:37 AM10/30/20
to tSQLt
Hi,

While integrating tsqlt with Azure CI, how to set key value for TestDatabaseConnectionString for different environment.

I am not much aware of devops thing but i contacted some devop and he said that there is no option to provide value for TestDBConnection while integrating in Azure CI. Although he said if its name would be  connectionString than it could be done.

So please let me know how to set values for TestDBConnection.

Please Help !!!

Ed Elliott

Oct 30, 2020, 5:16:36 AM10/30/20
to ts...@googlegroups.com
The format of the run settings file is defined by Microsoft. You can check in various versions and select the one you want at ci time or have a previous step that builds the run settings file.

Ed

Oct 30, 2020, 7:42:20 AM10/30/20
to ts...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that's right but how to set value for TestDatabaseConnection in Azure pipeline for tSQLt

Regards,

Ruchi Rani