Will have computer back soon - Fwd: Case# 416N941

Ben Hyink

Feb 8, 2011, 11:01:41 PM2/8/11
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com
Natasha and all,

I have been without a computer for over a month but my notebook should
be coming in the mail soon with recent repairs (Edward deserves thanks
for his attempts to repair the computer - if it was a software problem
it would have been solved). If I can manage to link my computer to the
LAN in the house and buy a headset I can do a skype chat. Sorry this
has taken so long!

Alternatively, I'm available for an old-school chat over the phone
(the sooner the better as my weekends may be taken up in the near
future). At present, good times for a chat are Sat & Sun as well as
Wed & Fri afternoon after 1pm. Let me know when you want to call so I
can be sure to turn up the sound on my phone.
Cell: 708.990.3990

Best,

Ben H.

Feb 9, 2011, 12:12:11 PM2/9/11
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Ben. I'm available this weekend on Saturday and will try to call
you.

Best,
Natasha

Natasha Vita-More