Fwd: Danila - questions about RTM technological advancement plans

Ben Hyink

Mar 20, 2010, 1:42:30 PM3/20/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com, Michael Ferguson, Brent Allsop
Perhaps different sections of the new TSN website could advocate the three core agendas of Humanity + to extend its ideational motivations into its campus outreach program.

Campaigns include "rights of the person," "longer better lives," and "future friendly culture"

In the life extension section we could direct students to organizations like the Methusleah Foundation and ImmInst as well as to resources to advance the science of life extension like this continually revised diagram of the aging process:  http://www.sciencevsaging.org/en/diagram

Under future friendly culture, I definitely see a link to the Singularity Institute for Emerging Technologies, the IEET, the JET, and maybe Betterhumans.com too

SIAI also might fit under rights of the person, with the Center for Cognitive Liberty and Ethics http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/

Best,
Ben

Mar 21, 2010, 11:38:56 AM3/21/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com, Michael Ferguson, Brent Allsop
"Campaigns include "rights of the person," "longer better lives," and "future friendly culture""

Let's hold off on this for a bit. I know there has been discussion w/in the board about removing and replacing this actually. I am seeing about the new page. I know there is a new website in progress.

Kristi

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tsnhplus+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Kristi