TSN Adocate Guide edit

Ben Hyink

Mar 21, 2010, 11:33:43 AM3/21/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com, Michael Ferguson
Attached is a slightly edited version of the TSN advocate guide.

I removed the transnational positions on page 52 in favor of a simple structure of one or more Transnational Organizer and a Humanity + Board liaison to the TSN program. I also replaced "WTA" with Humanity Plus where I saw it as well as some of the website links.

We really want almost all student activists to focus on organizing clubs and events on their own campuses, and then recruit the experienced organizers who want the role to serve as transnational organizers. Two of the problems with the older model we previously tried to establish that undermined its success were that it was bureaucratic and insularly focused; what we need is a program that is lean but sustainable internally and mostly focused outward, to the universities and colleges student advocates attend. Those are the "best practices" of the most successful student outreach programs I have observed over the years.

Best,
Ben
TSNGuide1.1.doc

Natasha Vita-More

Mar 21, 2010, 11:56:57 AM3/21/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com
Why not change the logo on the face page?

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More

Mar 21, 2010, 2:24:31 PM3/21/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com, Michael Ferguson
Oh, definitely! I just didn't know how to do it.
image002.jpg

Ben Hyink

Mar 21, 2010, 2:31:39 PM3/21/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com, Michael Ferguson
Here is an attempt, but when I blew up the size of the logo it became a little fuzzy.

Ben

image002.jpg
TSNGuide1.1.doc

Ben Hyink

Mar 22, 2010, 6:10:08 PM3/22/10
to tsnh...@googlegroups.com
It looks great!

For some reason I could not copy the image on the college computers to paste it but I can on my laptop.

Thanks!
Ben

I created this larger logo for you.  Let me know how it works out :-)