A message from Sai Krishna (saikrishna344@gmail.com)

1 view

nor...@linkreviewer.com

Aug 6, 2010, 2:52:59 AM8/6/10
to tsk...@googlegroups.com, cmaile...@yahoogroups.com, puneet...@gmail.com
Hi,

I'm sending you this e-mail from LinkReviewer.com because I've just registered for their social networking program for webpage owners to get more visitors to my webpage. It's good for anyone/any business with a blog, website, personal page or affiliate link. Check it out,

http://www.linkreviewer.com/index.pl?oldrefid=291422

Thanks!

Sai
saikri...@gmail.com

note: the sender in the subject line has asserted they have had a prior personal or business relationship with you. It is unlikely you will receive another invitation about Linkreviewer.com from this or any other member again, however, if you are concerned, you may contact us on our website to ensure that in the case.

http://join.msn.com