Plant a Tree, Plant a New Life….

Diana Marfatia

Dec 20, 2011, 3:17:34 AM12/20/11
to tsk...@googlegroups.com

Why trees are important?

WITHOUT TREES, THERE WOULD BE NO LIFE ON THE PLANET!

Approximately 14 billion trees needed every year for 10 consecutive years to make up the disaster we have created by cutting down trees. “It costs 38 Trillion dollars to create OXYGEN for 6 months for all Human beings on earth "TREES DO IT FOR FREE" "Respect them and Give them Life".

We conduct Tree Plantation Drive; Anywhere /Any location. Tree Plantation in Office Premises, Housing Societies, Schools, and Colleges. Automated Watering system through Drip Irrigation makes it easy to Water the plants.

We Need support from you, every donation made to Green Yatra for tree plantation, we will humbly Plant trees on your behalf.  All Donations made to Green Yatra are tax exempted u/s 80G of Income Tax Act.  Donate Rs. 50, (1$/USD) to Green Yatra and we will Plant ONE tree on your behalf.

Green Yatra visits Housing societies, Schools, Colleges and such any other places to plant trees on invitation and ask the society members and students to take care of them after planting. We also look for land where we can plant trees - If you know any available space, please let us know.

Be the Change, Bring the Change... Become the Change-maker and join hands with us. To be our volunteer, Interns, donor, supporter, and collaborator, Please contact us on: 022 6588 6649 /099675 38049 or Write on: in...@greenyatra.org   and visit: www.greenyatra.org

Our Bank Details for funds Transfer:

Bank Name: Corporation Bank

Account Holder: Green Yatra Trust

Account Number: 0455/SB 01 015994

Branch: Bhayandar (E),

For online donation RTGS/NEFT Mention account no. as: SB01015994RTGS

 IFSC CODE:    CORP0000455

Best Regards,

Diana

Online Intern-Green Yatra,

Contact No: +91 022 65886649

Website:http://www.greenyatra.org

Skype: greenyatra : facebook:www.facebook.com/greenyatra

This beautiful thought just had to be shared!!!!

Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.