I'd like you to join me on Swom...

Sai Krishna

Jul 2, 2010, 8:00:45 AM7/2/10
to tsk...@googlegroups.com
 Swom.com
Sai Krishna
sai has:
2 contacts
0 activities

I've added you as a contact on Swom...

Hi My

I'd like to add you to my professional network on Swom. You can use Swom to connect with new contacts and promote your existing businesses. Swom even has an affiliate program that pays you. - sai

p.s. Here is the link:
http://swom.com/r/97704-sai-krishna

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SAI KRISHNA BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Sai Krishna knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Sai Krishna will attract the attention of other Swom users.

This e-mail was sent on behalf of Sai Krishna by Swom. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Swom, click here. Swom's registered offices are located at The Courtyard, Goldsmith Way, Eliot Business Park, Nuneaton, CV10 7RJ