Quick help needed with the website's new engineering hub

James Hogan

Jan 25, 2009, 7:35:30 PM1/25/09
to tsi-vol...@googlegroups.com
Hello seasteaders!

We're looking for a volunteer who could do a quick, one-off task for us.

Patri is creating a new engineering hub on our website with tons of information about the new platform design from our contractors.  The contractors' preliminary engineering report contains a ton of images which we'd like extracted, uploaded into flickr, and organized (tagged, put into slideshows, etc.)

If anybody has a couple of hours to spare helping with this this week, it would be appreciated!

Thanks,
James

--
James Hogan, Director of Operations