TSI volunteering update

James

May 10, 2009, 2:41:29 PM5/10/09
to TSI Volunteers
Hello, all!

It's been a while since you've heard from us, as we haven't been
sending out the volunteer newsletters anymore. But you might want to
take a look at our new volunteer listings page, which has undergone a
lot of revisions: http://www.seasteading.org/contribute/jobs

Of particular note is the "small tasks" section. We're taking a
different approach for some of our volunteer work; rather than looking
for individuals that are willing to commit to a volunteer role on an
ongoing basis, people can sign up for a mailing list in their area of
interest. When we have a small, individual task that needs to be
done, we'll contact the mailing list and try to get help that way.

Thanks for reading!

James

--
James Hogan, Director of Operations