Free ZingZag Pro License available for all TSDigs participants

9 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Megan Keane

não lida,
8 de fev. de 2011, 14:48:1108/02/2011
para TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event (tsdigs)
Hi everyone--

We just got a nice offer from ZingZag, a tool for social media
sharing, that I wanted to pass on to all of you.

Best,

Megan

ZingZag! Pro - Rich Media Tool for the Social Web

This is a simple yet powerful digital media mash-up tool. Creates
portable rich media documents where video, audio, text, slideshows,
RSS feeds, links and product galleries come together to tell a
compelling story with a call to action. A great way to market your
cause and leverage the power of viral sharing. Share the canvas via
38 different social sites, email it to donors, and embed it in your
Facebook Fan Page (no other tool allows you to so easily combine video
along with supporting text, photos, RSS feeds, audio, etc under one
Facebook Tab). The software is easy to use - if you can create a
Powerpoint slide, you can easily use ZingZagPro.

Here is a sample canvas for World Wildlife Fund:
http://www.zingzag.com/chantelle?p=canvas&ZXVC=C909B1D4132E644B This
is what your constituents would see if you were to email your canvas
url, post the canvas to a Facebook Feed, or share it via email. Here
is what the same canvas looks like embeded in a Facebook Fan Page (see
the Gallery Tab) http://www.facebook.com/#!/zingzag?v=app_10442206389.

If you go here: http://www.zingzag.com/DownloadZingZagStudio.aspx and
download the software, you will receive the next upgrade along with a
professional license at no charge.

Please feel free to email ZingZag if you have any questions or needs
assistance: in...@zingzag.com
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar