7 Days left! DoGooder inspiration and also enter your nonprofit video in YouTube contest

1 view

Kristy Graves

Feb 22, 2012, 3:39:11 PM2/22/12
to tsd...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

Thank you to all of you who have already submitted! We're seeing submissions from great orgs in New York, California, Minnesota, Georgia, New Jersey, Illinois, Alabama, Colorado, and Australia, Romania, Uruguay, and the UK.

In case you missed any of the webinars or tweet chats, or want to review the highlights, all recordings and recaps are available here.

And just in case you needed a little extra incentive to create a video, or looking for more ways to expose it (and win more prizes!), we encourage you to also submit to the YouTube DoGooder Awards! Our friends at See3 also have a great daily inspiration email of cause related videos (more info/subscribe here).

Here's a fun and educational 1min video from Save Our Skins - the Salmon (who doesn't like talking fish?). :)

Reminder, experts are still available in the forum to answer your questions.

Good luck!

-Kristy & TechSoup Online Community Team

ps. Start sharing your videos and photos on Twitter and Facebook. Tag and tweet us, @TechSoup #TSDigs.

Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org
Digital Storytelling Challenge
Social Media + Online Community Team
http://flavors.me/techsoup
kri...@techsoup.org
m: 415.729.5129

Learn to turn your organization's passion into a powerful story this month with the TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge! Sign up for free webinars, trainings, and more. Enter by February 29! TSDigs.org #TSDigs