It's time to gala, glitz, and glam!

Kristy Graves

May 23, 2013, 5:55:48 PM5/23/13
to tsd...@googlegroups.com

And just like that, our 2013 Digital Storytelling campaign is a wrap! We couldn’t have done this without you. Literally. We’re so grateful for your participation in this year’s challenge. Here comes the fun part. Let’s celebrate these great stories and award some cool prizes.

After this nice long weekend, come party with us on Tuesday, May 28 at PARISOMA in San Francisco or virtually through the live stream for the Digital Storytelling Challenge awards ceremony, bring a friend + spread the love to your own community!

RSVP now!

This exciting event will feature inspirational introductions from GoInspireGo and PhotoPhilanthropy, a screening of the top story submissions received throughout the campaign, and an awards ceremony honoring the winning stories with some awesome prizes, including a $400 gift certificate to Best Buy and a Lytro camera.

We’d love to see your face there!

Massive thanks again for all that you do.

-TechSoup Online Community & Social Media Team