Get involved in the TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event starting January 13!

Megan Keane

Jan 6, 2011, 1:28:26 PM1/6/11
to tsd...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year everyone and I hope 2011 is treating you well so far.

We are gearing up for the Digital Storytelling event and can't wait to see the stories from our nonprofit and library community!

Best,

Megan

******************************

TechSoup is excited to bring you our 2nd Annual Digital Storytelling Challenge! (aka #TSDIGS)

Learn to how to create and tell your organization’s story, produce a 60 second video or 5 panel image slideshow, and you could win prizes from Flip Video, Adobe, and Flickr!  Whether you’re new to digital media or a veteran, we’ll be providing resources and support along the way.  The best part?  Your YouTube video or Flickr slideshow is yours to keep and use!

Ways to participate:
  • JOIN a Webinar: How to Tell Your Digital Story, January 13; Tools for Digital Storytelling, January 20, 2011.
  • CREATE/PRODUCE your organization’s digital story! Submit anytime between January 13 - 31, 2011.
  • PARTICIPATE in expert guest host on Twitter Chat Roundtables: 2nd, 3rd, 4th Tuesdays in January at 11am PST (hashtag #tsdigs)
  • WIN prizes from Flip Video, Adobe, Flickr, and more.
  • SPREAD the word! Let your friends and networks know about this opportunity to learn how to and share their story and help their cause! And use the #TSDigs tag online.
  • ATTEND the screening and awards. Top submissions and winners will be presented at TechSoup headquarters on February 23 at 7PM.

FIND OUT MORE + REGISTER
TechSoup.org: http://tiny.cc/tsdigs

FIND, FOLLOW, SHARE on:
Twitter: #tsdigs
Facebook: http://bit.ly/tsdigsfb
LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/tsdigslinkedin
Delicious: http://bit.ly/tsdigsdelicious

Tweet It! (copy and paste this tweet):
How can your org use video? Learn @TechSoup's Digital Storytelling Event w/prizes & free webinars. http://is.gd/k2eFR #tsdigs

--
Megan Keane
Online Community Manager, TechSoup Global