This Week: Creating Stories with Impact, Collaborative Storytelling, Production: How To

Kristy Graves

Feb 6, 2012, 7:15:11 PM2/6/12
to tsd...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

We have a packed week of free digital storytelling events for you! What's ahead (all events at 11am Pacific):

Tuesday, 2/7  – Live Tweet Chat: Creating Impact & Effective Storytelling

Wednesday, 2/8 – NP Live: Collaborative Storytelling (Register)

Thursday, 2/9 - Webinar: Production, Capturing Your Story on Camera (Register)

Reminder, this month our digital storytelling forum has special guest experts from Lights. Camera. Help. on call to answer your questions. Wondering about copyrighted music, what to do if you don't have a "good camera" or just not sure where to start? Ask here

Looking for inspiration? Check out our winners from last year! 2011 First place winner, Room to Read, was a first time storyteller!

Happy storytelling,
Kristy & the TechSoup Online Community Team

Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org
Digital Storytelling Challenge
Social Media + Online Community Team
http://flavors.me/techsoup
kri...@techsoup.org
m: 415.729.5129

Learn to turn your organization's passion into a powerful story this month with the TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge! Sign up for free webinars, trainings, and more. Enter by February 29! TSDigs.org #TSDigs