TweetChat at 11am PST /2pm EST and digital storytelling events this week!

1 view

kristy graves

Jan 18, 2011, 1:37:17 PM1/18/11
to TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event (tsdigs)
Hey everyone!

We're in full swing now! We're even adding some prizes and already
have some submissions.

Few events this week you might be interested in:

TUES: Live Twitter Chat @ 11am PST / 2pm EST:
http://bit.ly/tsidgschat2

WED: Facebook Chat on Digital Storytelling with our friends,
FirstGiving
http://facebook.com/firstgiving

THURS: Tools for Digital Storytelling Webinar with WhatGives and
Streetside Stories
http://bit.ly/tsdigstools

Please help us spread the word on Facebook. RSVP, invite nonprofits,
and post to your facebook pages!
http://bit.ly/tsdigsfb

We're available to help, too. Feel free to email us
tsd...@techsoupglobal.org

Thanks!

kg.

kristy graves

Jan 18, 2011, 1:41:37 PM1/18/11
to TechSoup Digital Storytelling Event (tsdigs)
Please forgive, wrong link for TweetChat:
http://bit.ly/tsdigschat2 (and @Causes will be our guest host next week)

Thanks!

kg.
--