TSDigs Awards Screening and Party Wednesday Night!

Kristy Graves

Mar 28, 2012, 1:13:45 AM3/28/12
to tsd...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow/Wednesday night is the night!

Whether you're in SF or across the globe, we hope to see you tomorrow at the 3rd Annual TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge Awards & Screening Party! Winners will be announced and awarded prizes in person and virtually, and top video and photo entries screened.

Wednesday, March 28
7pm - 10pm
TechSoup Headquarters in SF; Livestream on Facebook and Aloft Nonprofit Commons Drive In Theater in SecondLife
Details here

Check out all the awesome videos and photo entries on our YouTube Playlist and in the TSDigs Flickr Set.

See you at the show!

-Online Community & Social Media Team

Kristy Graves
TechSoup.org