Updates and Last Day of School Clarification

Liesa Smith

May 16, 2016, 12:48:30 PM5/16/16
to TSAS Notes
Dear TSAS Parents and Guardians,

I wanted to send you a few quick updates to provide clarity as we approach our last week of school.

1) TSAS has been experiencing significant technical problems.  The loss of Internet connectivity has delayed our schedule building process.  We are working as fast as we can to get caught up and are confident that every student will have an opportunity to build their schedule before the end of this school year.

2) The last day of school in Monday, May 23rd.  We removed five snow days from the calendar due to the lack of snow days. One day was removed in April and the other four days were removed from the end of the year.  Please plan to have your students in attendance on Monday, May 23rd.

3) There are many end of year events being held in the last few days of school.  Please check the most recent TSAS Notes for complete lists of dates and times for specific student and school-wide events.

Thank you!
Liesa
--
WE ARE TSAS...WE RISE!