mandatory analytic and sale_shipment_cost

JC Michel

Aug 3, 2018, 1:20:45 AM8/3/18
to tryton
Hi,

With a mandatory analytic root, I cannot use sale_shipment_cost to add
calculated shipment price with carrier_weight on sale.

I tested on demo4.8 to reproduce it.
Activate analytic_account, analytic_invoice, analytic_sale, carrier,
carrier_weight, sale_shipment_cost.
Create Carrier (product, party) and CarrierSelection.
Configure Sale with SaleShipmentCostMethod OnOrder.
Create a simple analytic with root (mandatory) and two children, product
and carrier.
Make a new sale, add a line with a product, choose analytic
‘product’ on line.
Message is « The field "Account" on "Analytic Account Entry" is
required. » when trying to change Draft Sale to Quote.

IMHO it’s the carrier sale line added automatically that has no
analytic.
I tried to add an AnalyticRule to add it automatically from Account, but
this doesn’t work. Probably there’s no write to the journal at the
time the saleline is created.

Is it a bug ? is there a workaround ? or is ‘mandatory’ analytic
root unusable with sale_shipment_cost ?

--
Jean-Christophe Michel

Cédric Krier

Aug 3, 2018, 3:05:05 AM8/3/18
to tryton
Please fill an issue. It is a clash between two modules.
I guess we will have to define a analytic entry for shipment cost line.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

JC Michel