inline edit of a one2many field

Luciano Rossi

Jul 20, 2018, 11:00:25 AM7/20/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I need to add records inside of a one2many field, but as inline edit on
a list view. The idea is similiar when adding *tags* on a website. [0]

[0] https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/?utm_source=hackernewsletter

Is there any way to achive it?

Thanks,
--
Luciano Rossi - lu...@gcoop.coop
http://gcoop.coop - Cooperativa de Software Libre

Visitá www.tiendas.coop - www.nube.coop

Albert Cervera i Areny

Jul 20, 2018, 11:56:47 AM7/20/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I need to add records inside of a one2many field, but as inline edit on a list view. The idea is similiar when adding *tags* on a website. [0]

Unfortunately not. The closer you can achieve is using "multiselection" widget as the stock_lot module does:

<field name="lot_required" widget="multiselection" yexpand="0"/>

Or you could hack something by using a many2one field + a many2many one and using the m2o's on_change method to fill in the m2m and cleaning the m2o.

[0] https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/?utm_source=hackernewsletter

Is there any way to achive it?

Thanks,

--
Luciano Rossi - lu...@gcoop.coop
http://gcoop.coop - Cooperativa de Software Libre
La Pampa 4395 CABA C1430BXU +54 11 5254-7755

Visitá www.tiendas.coop - www.nube.coop

Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com
Tel. 93 553 18 03

Luciano Rossi

Jul 20, 2018, 1:43:59 PM7/20/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
Hi Albert!

El 20/07/18 a las 12:56, Albert Cervera i Areny escribió:
> <mailto:lu...@gcoop.coop>>:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I need to add records inside of a one2many field, but as inline edit
> on a list view. The idea is similiar when adding *tags* on a
> website. [0]
>

> Unfortunately not. The closer you can achieve is using "multiselection"
> widget as the stock_lot module does:

I took a look at this widget, but it does not work on tree views.

> <field name="lot_required" widget="multiselection" yexpand="0"/>
>
> Or you could hack something by using a many2one field + a many2many one
> and using the m2o's on_change method to fill in the m2m and cleaning the
> m2o.

Thanks, I will go for this approach. The only *problem* here is that if
I want to remove an item, I can't do it at the list view, I need to do
it at the form view.

Cheers,