Templates creation on tests standarized

Javier Uribe

Nov 16, 2018, 5:41:47 AM11/16/18
to tryton
Hello, I've noticed that we have to create products very often on scenario testing. I would like to propose a create_template method on product/tests/tools.py that would simplify this, so the scenarios that created templates were cleaner and more modular.

Thank you.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Nov 16, 2018, 10:22:01 AM11/16/18
to try...@googlegroups.com
On 16/11/18 11:41, Javier Uribe wrote:
> Hello, I've noticed that we have to create products very often on scenario testing. I would like to propose a create_template method on product/tests/tools.py that would simplify this, so the scenarios that created templates were cleaner and more modular.
I think think it will be very usefull as depending on the scenario you
will use diferent parameters: Use Services, Goods, With Diferent unit
prices, With Account Categories, without them, so we will end up with a
create_template method that will accept all the fields of the template.
In this case it's simpler to create the template directly.

Saludos,

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com