blueprint for activities or events

Vincent Bastos

Oct 23, 2015, 10:17:48 AM10/23/15
to tryton-contrib
I would like to propose a blueprint for activities or events, how would we go about doing this now that the Google wiki is closed?

Cédric Krier

Oct 23, 2015, 10:40:04 AM10/23/15
to tryton-contrib
On 2015-10-23 07:00, Vincent Bastos wrote:
> I would like to propose a blueprint for activities or events, how would we
> go about doing this now that the Google wiki is closed?

This is not the right mailing list to talk about new feature for Tryton.
It should be tryton-dev@

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Vincent Bastos

Oct 24, 2015, 10:13:09 PM10/24/15
to tryton-contrib

On 2015-10-23 07:00, Vincent Bastos wrote:
> I would like to propose a blueprint for activities or events, how would we
> go about doing this now that the Google wiki is closed?

This is not the right mailing list to talk about new feature for Tryton.
It should be tryton-dev@

Sorry, I still don't understand where I should post topics. Maybe you can add a few sentences on the tryton.org site with examples of what should be posted to each mailing list?

Cédric Krier

Oct 25, 2015, 4:35:04 AM10/25/15
to tryton-contrib
This mailing list is for everything that is not intended to be part of
Tryton.