Release of version 3.4.1 of the module sale_tax_included

Christophe (net)

May 29, 2015, 6:45:04 AM5/29/15
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The Version 3.4.1 of our module for sales management with prices all
included tax is released.

This module allows to manage sales and billing with product prices with
tax included.

A small documentation is provided in the doc directory of the module.

The module is available on Gitlab
(https://gitlab.com/ate_modules/a4t-sale_tax_included) and PyPI
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/a4t-sale_tax_included)

happy use

PS: We are working on porting it to version 3.6
--
Christophe
http://adiczion.com

Cédric Krier

May 29, 2015, 7:05:02 AM5/29/15
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
On 29 May 12:23, Christophe (net) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Version 3.4.1 of our module for sales management with prices all
> included tax is released.
>
> This module allows to manage sales and billing with product prices with tax
> included.
>
> A small documentation is provided in the doc directory of the module.
>
> The module is available on Gitlab
> (https://gitlab.com/ate_modules/a4t-sale_tax_included) and PyPI
> (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/a4t-sale_tax_included)

What are the differences with the price list with tax included? And why
not use it?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

Christophe (net)

May 29, 2015, 8:56:10 AM5/29/15
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
Le 29/05/2015 13:03, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> On 29 May 12:23, Christophe (net) wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Version 3.4.1 of our module for sales management with prices all
>> included tax is released.
>>
>> This module allows to manage sales and billing with product prices with tax
>> included.
>>
>> A small documentation is provided in the doc directory of the module.
>>
>> The module is available on Gitlab
>> (https://gitlab.com/ate_modules/a4t-sale_tax_included) and PyPI
>> (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/a4t-sale_tax_included)
>
> What are the differences with the price list with tax included? And why
> not use it?

It provides the ability to set a price with tax included, which is not
the result of a formula.
And if I understand correctly, the possibility of using the price list
for this feature appeared in 3.6, this module exists since version 3.0

PS: By cons are there somewhere documentation on the use of price lists
and this feature (with examples)?

--
Christophe
http://adiczion.com

Cédric Krier

May 29, 2015, 9:35:03 AM5/29/15
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
On 29 May 14:33, Christophe (net) wrote:
> Le 29/05/2015 13:03, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> >On 29 May 12:23, Christophe (net) wrote:
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>The Version 3.4.1 of our module for sales management with prices all
> >>included tax is released.
> >>
> >>This module allows to manage sales and billing with product prices with tax
> >>included.
> >>
> >>A small documentation is provided in the doc directory of the module.
> >>
> >>The module is available on Gitlab
> >>(https://gitlab.com/ate_modules/a4t-sale_tax_included) and PyPI
> >>(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/a4t-sale_tax_included)
> >
> >What are the differences with the price list with tax included? And why
> >not use it?
> >

> It provides the ability to set a price with tax included, which is not the
> result of a formula.

a formula is just more flexible and can be just the value of a field.

> And if I understand correctly, the possibility of using the price list for
> this feature appeared in 3.6, this module exists since version 3.0
>
> PS: By cons are there somewhere documentation on the use of price lists and
> this feature (with examples)?

No but it is very simple, just check that a price list is tax included.
On the sale the unit price will be the reversed computed base on the
actual taxes.

Christophe (net)

May 29, 2015, 10:08:36 AM5/29/15
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
Le 29/05/2015 15:30, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> On 29 May 14:33, Christophe (net) wrote:

>>> What are the differences with the price list with tax included? And why
>>> not use it?
>>>

>> It provides the ability to set a price with tax included, which is not the
>> result of a formula.
>
> a formula is just more flexible and can be just the value of a field.

In principle you are right, but for many users go on the product to
define a price without taxes and the on price lists to set a price with
taxes included is a lot of manipulations. But the two approaches have
their pros and their cons

--
Christophe
http://adiczion.com

Christophe (net)

May 29, 2015, 10:25:43 AM5/29/15
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
A supplementary question on the price list, is there a way to chain
them? and if so what is the syntax?
And other, it is planned to add them a validity dates?

--
Christophe
http://adiczion.com