Tryton filestore for S3 AWS

Luciano Rossi

Apr 14, 2018, 4:50:06 PM4/14/18
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We at gcoop, are glad to announce the first release of tryton-filestore-s3

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tryton-filestore-s3

It defines a filestore [0] which uses S3 AWS Storage to store the
files.
It works with trytond > 4.2 and it just requires to configure the
database class as `tryton_filestorage_gs.FileStoreGS` and the bucket id.
It uses boto3 python library. The authentication needs to be register
configure also at database class.

[0] http://doc.tryton.org/tip/trytond/doc/ref/filestore.html#filestore

This module was developed by gcoop in association with Gotsho. We
We would like to thanks Gotsho for sharing this feature.

Also, we thanks B2CK, so this code is based on the tryton-filestore-gs
backend implementation.

Regards,
--
Luciano Rossi - lu...@gcoop.coop