Translations updated every months

News - Tryton discussion: @ced Cédric Krier

Nov 5, 2018, 2:02:04 AM11/5/18
to tryton-...@googlegroups.com

Translations updated every months

@ced wrote:

Tryton uses pootle to manage and collaborate on translating it into many languages.
We have setup a monthly task that update the terms on the server with the last development version. This allows translators to work during the full 6 months between the releases instead of just the last month.
We hope that it will ease and smooth the translator job and so attract new translators and new languages.

If you want to help translating, you can make suggestion directly and once you mastering it, you can contact the language administrator to grant more access.
If your language is not yet supported by Tryton and you want to contribute, please fill an request.

Participants: 1

Read full topic