Welcome!

Mageuzi

Aug 3, 2009, 11:33:22 AM8/3/09
to Trowl (for Windows)
Thanks for taking a look at the Trowl Google group!

Feel free to post problems or feature requests here. Of course, you're
always welcome to contact me through twitter, but I wanted to provide
a different option for those who would like it (or need more than 140
characters!).

To start things off, I wanted to give a little insight into what I
plan on working on for version 0.4.0:
* Option to growl tweets received since Trowl was last run
* Ability to send a tweet from Trowl
* Ability to temporarily "silence" Trowl.
* Better error reporting, bug fixes, stability improvements, etc :)

I look forward to hearing your feedback!