TwitterDisplay 1.2

Mageuzi

Apr 10, 2010, 11:45:43 AM4/10/10
to Trowl (for Windows)
I'm going to be releasing a new version of TwitterDisplay soon. For
those who'd like to get in on the action early, and perhaps find any
potential bugs, I'm offering it for download here first.

Some of the new features in this version:
* Different color / different background for mentions, @replies & DMs
* Tweet's username can be clicked to open their page on Twitter.
* If using Trowl 0.5.4 or greater, the "time" will be calculated as
the display opens. This is especially useful if you're viewing a
large stack of tweets, or aren't viewing the tweets as soon as they
arrive.

Let me know if you run into any bugs. Thanks!

http://mageuzi.com/trowl/TwitterDisplay12-dev.zip
(Extract the contents to the Twitter Display folder in [User]\AppData
\Local\Growl\2.0.0.0\Displays)

devfuel

Apr 11, 2010, 12:05:36 PM4/11/10
to Trowl (for Windows)