Seeking players for Exalted

DavidM

Aug 20, 2009, 10:58:27 PM8/20/09
to troupe berkeley
Seeking mature gamers (age 21+) for Exalted campaign with an emphasis
on Solar PCs. (However, other character types—Lunars, Sidereals, etc.—
are possible.) Time and location have not yet been determined, but I’m
aiming for a weekly game, Friday nights or weekends, in Berkeley or
Oakland. Possible locations include Games of Berkeley, the Albatross
Pub in Berkeley, It's Your Move in Oakland, or Endgame in Oakland. If
you're interested, please let me know your preferred times. Also,
please feel free to mention any good locations you might know of.

Karen

Sep 17, 2009, 6:18:23 AM9/17/09
to troupe berkeley
Hi! I'd be interested though I'm not sure if I could commit to every
week on the same night.. some nights I have improv on Friday and other
nights it's Saturday. But if you are short one player let me know!!

DavidM

Oct 6, 2009, 5:55:52 PM10/6/09
to troupe berkeley
Sorry for the delayed response. I appreciate your email, and I
apologize for not answering it earlier.
I may have some other players, but I haven't heard back from my key
contact in a while. I plan to check on him and find out if he and the
others are still available.
If you're still available, what would be the best location for you
(based on the ones mentioned in my initial listing)?