Traveller Players Wanted in Alameda

Andrew Standfield

Jan 2, 2009, 3:41:57 PM1/2/09
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com
Looking to start a weekly or bi-weekly Traveller game. I'll be using the Mongoose Traveller rules. If you're familiar with Classic Traveller, you'll have no problem with MgT. Session will be on Saturdays in the evenings (a good start time would be, say 6:00). I'd like to start soon. Within the next couple of weeks.

Andrew Standfield

"E natura, reverentia."

Karen

Jan 3, 2009, 1:12:34 PM1/3/09
to troupe berkeley
That sounds like fun, and would work with my schedule. I played the
Mongoose Traveller once and really liked it, so I'd love to play! I
could start on the 24th.

-Karen

On Jan 2, 12:41 pm, Andrew Standfield <vertig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking to start a weekly or bi-weekly Traveller game.
>
> I'll be using the Mongoose Traveller rules. If you're familiar with
> Classic Traveller, you'll have no problem with MgT.
>
> Session will be on Saturdays in the evenings (a good start time would
> be, say 6:00).
>
> I'd like to start soon. Within the next couple of weeks.
>
> Andrew Standfield
> vertig...@gmail.com
>
> "E natura, reverentia."

Andrew Standfield

Jan 3, 2009, 1:21:40 PM1/3/09
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com
I forgot that the 24th is the MiniCon at EndGame…

But here's the deal. I signed up to run a Traveller game on that day
from 3-8. I haven't heard back from them, yet. So…

If they say yes, then I'll post here and let you (and the troupe) know
that I'll be running it, and you can sign up for it. If you like my
GMing style, etc. We can start a regular thing the following week.

If, on the other hand, someone beat me to the GMing slot, we can go
ahead and start that day anyway at my place.

So… in short… the 24th would be a good start date either way! :)

Andrew Standfield
vert...@gmail.com

"E natura, reverentia."

Brian Mays

Jan 9, 2009, 1:09:15 PM1/9/09
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com, vert...@gmail.com

Hi Andrew:

I might also be interested in this; I love Traveller, but haven’t played in over a decade!

Saturday evenings would be great.

Cheers,

Brian

rekzkarz

Jan 30, 2009, 2:32:52 PM1/30/09
to troupe berkeley
Traveller? Love it!

Sat night @ 6pm? Oooooh

No can do. Could swing a weeknight or a Sun eve.

If day changes, please lemme know!

rekz

Feb 5, 2009, 7:53:54 PM2/5/09
to troupe berkeley
Andrew,

Did your Traveller game start? I'm interested & sent you a "howdy",
but haven't heard back yet.

PEACE - Ari in Bkly