Shadowrun/Agon playtesting

Carl Rigney

Sep 4, 2008, 12:19:41 AM9/4/08
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com
I'm interesting in testing my Shadowrun/Agon hack (inspired by but
with some differences from John Harper's posted on rpg.net last year).
I'm looking for 3 to 4 players. Familiarity with Shadowrun
or Agon is not required but would be helpful, but willingness to
play a character willing to push his or her luck to make a name on
the streets is essential. Characters who just want to stay safe
will fail badly.

--
Carl Rigney
c...@telemancy.com

Chris Peterson

Sep 4, 2008, 3:28:42 PM9/4/08
to troupe berkeley
hi Carl, a Shadowrun/Agon hybrid sounds cool. Please count me in!

I've read the Agon book, but I haven't played yet.

chris
cpeterso at cpeterso dot com

Paul Strack

Sep 4, 2008, 4:41:33 PM9/4/08
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com
I'm game as well.
Paul_Strack.vcf

Number Ten Ox

Sep 6, 2008, 11:41:46 AM9/6/08
to troupe berkeley

Sounds cool. I'm interested. I've read Agon but not played it yet. I'm
willing to push the Edge.
>  Paul_Strack.vcf
> < 1KViewDownload

rekzkarz

Sep 26, 2008, 6:00:09 PM9/26/08
to troupe berkeley
Carl,

Agon? Dunno it. (Aaaah -- just read Amazon description. Trippy...)
ShadowRun? Know it well -- but are you talking v3 or v4 or ... ?
Have you started playing? I'd be into it. Are you in Bkly area?
How freq do you want to play?

I played a brief game w/some SR v4 gamers, and they were hackers who
spent most of the game hacking other people's PANs (personal area
networks),
which I found to be ... quite dull. I'm guessing the focus of your
game,
as you described 'push your luck & get some street cred', will be more
active.

I miss tha frag and slag. :)

PEACE - rekzkarz