EndGame MiniCon Needs more games!

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris_at_EndGame

未讀,
2008年9月5日 下午1:15:562008/9/5
收件者:troupe berkeley
Hey all!

We are about a month out from the October MiniCon, and we could use
some more GMs!

I am posting an interesting "dual session" of 3:16 in a bit, and we
have a WHOLE lotta Don't rest your head action going on.

Anyone care to run some D&D 4e? I get a lot of requests for that,
Exalted, and Shadowrun. But I am happy to just get some games up right
now.

Anywho, new email address for submission is: endgame...@gmail.com

Thanks!

Christopher Allen

未讀,
2008年9月6日 下午2:07:022008/9/6
收件者:troupe_...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Chris_at_EndGame <chan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are about a month out from the October MiniCon, and we could use
> some more GMs!

When is the minicon?

-- Christopher Allen

Chris_at_EndGame

未讀,
2008年9月7日 下午4:48:152008/9/7
收件者:troupe berkeley
10/4 Saturday, 10am to midnight.

On Sep 6, 11:07 am, "Christopher Allen" <christoph...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Robert

未讀,
2008年9月9日 凌晨12:55:512008/9/9
收件者:troupe berkeley
Only rpgs again or are indie minis an option?

I'd be happy to run multi-player demos of .45 Adventure and/or the
various Ganesha Games games.
> Anywho, new email address for submission is: endgamemini...@gmail.com
>
> Thanks!
回覆所有人