Who is free for casual minis?

Robert

Nov 12, 2008, 6:53:18 PM11/12/08
to troupe berkeley
Anyone free this Saturday or Sunday?

I'm looking for maybe 3-4 solid yes answers.

Andrew Standfield

Nov 12, 2008, 7:51:59 PM11/12/08
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town this weekend (family emergency).

I'd still love to play, though; so if anyone can do the following
weekend, I'd love to join.

Andrew Standfield
vert...@gmail.com

"E natura, reverentia."

Wilson Westbrook

Nov 12, 2008, 8:58:39 PM11/12/08
to troupe_...@googlegroups.com
I have a ton of work I need to to this weekend, but if I can get a firm time for saturday or sunday, by frieday evening I could make it

rekzkarz

Nov 19, 2008, 1:12:31 PM11/19/08
to troupe berkeley
Robert,

Sorry, will be out of town.

Strong suggestion to put date & time in your subject line.
Pretty sure you mean this coming weekend. Or did you mean last? Hmmm

PEACE - Ari

Robert

Nov 20, 2008, 1:04:21 PM11/20/08
to troupe berkeley
I'm going to get a bit more organized when I finally get this
together. For now it looks like there's interest, but I just plain
need to solodify stuff to really get a day off the ground.

I hope everyone understands. I'm used to having a more casual set up
and a few regular people to do this stuff with, so a more open-call
style of organizing is a bit new to me.

Sorry.