species list per grid cell?

brooke.bateman

May 12, 2016, 2:47:03 PM5/12/16
to Tropical R
has anyone worked up some code to pull out a list of species per grid cell of a study area, drawn from separate SDM ascii outputs of many species? I have about 400 species with current and future annual SDM outputs of which I would like to summarise species lists per grid cell, or at least for specific lat/lons. I can get richness values fine, but getting actual species names in a list based on the binary or above some threshold value has me scratching my head.

ta
Brooke

Lauren Hodgson

May 17, 2016, 5:06:42 AM5/17/16
to tropi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brooke,

It's been a while, but scripts we used to extract a species list within a given polygon (and therefore all cells within that polygon) can be found in this folder:

https://github.com/LaurenHodgson/CliMAS-R/tree/master/region_summaries/biodiversity

Hope that helps - if not, let me know.

Cheers, Lauren