Neptune in the 1st house Placidus = Musicians

Ray Murphy

Apr 7, 2008, 1:20:57 AM4/7/08
to Tropical Astrology Research
Hi All,

After processing the data in the expanded database of timed births,
now containing 28,901 people in 70 categories it looks like Neptune in
the first house (Placidus) can be equated with Musicians by non-
astrologers. The Gauquelin data for musicians beats the other 69
categories hands-down with a score of 143% of the expected rate and
with a Chi squared score of 17.75.

If the time-window for all the data is narrowed down to the period
when those musicians were born (1801 - 1928) then the score becomes
147.3% of the expected rate and Chi square is 20.78 - which is
extremely high from what I can gather if R-scores are being used.

If we look at the 608 Pop-Rock Vocalists from Astrodatabank, they are
trailing not too far behind with a score of 122.9% of the expected
rate but with a low Chi square score of only 2.47 (due in part to the
lower numbers involved).

Strangely the Astrodatabank category of 635 Instrumentalists scored
very low - with only half as many as the Gauquelin musicians on a
percentage basis (73.5%).

The other music-related categories in Astrodatabank were fairly good
for Neptune in the 1ST but due to the low numbers involved and the
volatility that accompanies small numbers, they are not worth
mentioning at this stage.

Ray