R version for tRophicPosition

Guillaume Marchessaux

Mar 20, 2019, 11:03:12 AM3/20/19
to trophicposi...@googlegroups.com, Mélanie Ourgaud

Dear all,

We have some problem to install the tRophicPosition package on my computer (Windows 10).

We would like to know which R version for Windows is used to run the tRophicPosition package ?

We have seen that the version 3.6.0 is available in April.... but can we used another version ?

Thank you for your help and for this interesting work,

Best regards,

Guillaume Marchessaux & Mélanie Ourgaud

--
Guillaume Marchessaux - MIO INSTITUT MEDITERRANEEN D'OCEANOLOGIE (FRANCE)
Attaché Temporaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche (ATER)

Claudio Quezada Romegialli

Apr 3, 2019, 8:30:33 AM4/3/19
to Guillaume Marchessaux, tRophicPosition, Mélanie Ourgaud
Dear Guillaume and Mélanie

Apologies for the late response, I just come back from a long trip abroad.

I have seen that tRophicPosition is not compatible with the latest version of R, and I will update the package asap.

I just installed it through GitHub (remember that you need to install JAGS for your platform as well):

install.packages("devtools")
devtools::install_github("clquezada/tRophicPosition", build_vignettes = TRUE)
Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheers

Claudio

--
To download tRophicPosition package visit https://github.com/clquezada/tRophicPosition
---

Dr. Claudio Quezada-Romegialli
Profesor Asociado
Departamento de Biología
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Exactas
Universidad de Playa Ancha
Teléfono: +56 32 250 0519