Defining priors

aslak grimsgaard

Sep 6, 2022, 3:29:12 PM9/6/22
to trophicposi...@googlegroups.com
Hey
This might be a stupid question but here goes anyways.
I have a dataset with multiple species and baseline data from three years sectioned into two time periods.
I want to estimate the TP for both of these time periods, looking at changes in the TP of the consumers.  I am using the JagsTwobaselineFull. Is it possible define the prior (first time period) of multiple species (multiple consumers) within the JagsTwoBaselineFull or would I have to run multiple models for each of the consumers for each time period?
Hopefully that was understandable

Kind regards

Aslak