tRophicPosition

Hodgson, Olivia

Jun 19, 2024, 2:11:53 PMJun 19
to trophicposi...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well. I am hoping to get into contact with the developer of the R package tRophicPosition.

I am Master's student at Penn State, hoping to try and use tRophicPosition for a project, but found it had been removed from the CRAN repository. Are there any coming updates, or is the package no longer available?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Olivia

____________________________________
Olivia Hodgson
she/her/hers

413 Forest Resources Building

University Park, PA 16802

Claudio Quezada R.

Jun 19, 2024, 4:08:30 PMJun 19
to Hodgson, Olivia, trophicposi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olivia

The GitHub version should be easy to install with

install.packages("githubinstall")
githubinstall::gh_install_packages("tRophicPosition", ref = "stanCSIA")

If you can't have it working, just let me know.

Cheers

Claudio

--
To download tRophicPosition package visit https://github.com/clquezada/tRophicPosition