Difficultly loading multiple consumers

Hannah M Carroll

Nov 15, 2019, 1:59:45 PM11/15/19
to trophicposi...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon Dr. Quezada-Romegialli,
  I am trying to build trophic position models for a large community of fish with two baselines using version 0.7.7 in R 3.6.1 via RStudio 1.2.1335.

I am closely following the Bilagay example and have tried to format my data the same way. However, the extractIsotopeData function creates a nested list with empty entries for the isotope data, but does not generate any errors. I've tried grouping the data a number of ways and have had no luck. If I run your example code exactly as written, I can recreate your Bilagay analyses easily, so I don't think the problem is in my version of the package. I am also able to use generateTPData to manually create an isotopeData object for various consumers. I have a large number to generate, however, and it's impractical to do them all manually.

I've attached a screenshot of some of my data, the code I have run, and what the nested list looks like. I would really appreciate any help you could offer with getting the code to work. Do you see any errors in my code or data structure?

Thank you!
Hannah

--
Hannah M Carroll

PhD Candidate, Iowa State University
Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology

Office: 357 Bessey Hall
Mailbox: 251 Bessey Hall
TPscreenshot.png