Problems installing the trophic position package

Bruna caroline Kliemann

Oct 21, 2022, 1:52:38 PM10/21/22
to trophicposi...@googlegroups.com
Hello!!
I am not able to install the package either by CRAN or GITHUB. The following error message appears for GITHUB: Error: Failed to install 'tRophicPosition' from GitHub:
System command 'Rcmd.exe' failed, exit status: 1, stdout & stderr were printed
And for CRAN:Warning in install.packages :
package 'tRophicPosition' is not available for this version of R.

My R version is 4.1.3.

Can you help me?? Installation attempts followed the instructions at this link: http://cran.nexr.com/web/packages/tRophicPosition/vignettes/Multiple_species_calculation_of_trophic_position_in_R.html
--
Bruna Caroline Kotz Kliemann
Bióloga e Mestra em Ciências Biológicas (Zoologia) e Doutoranda do Programa de Pós-Graduação em Zoologia UNESP-  Campus Botucatu

Biologist and Master in Biological Sciences (Zoology) and Doctoral Student of the Postgraduate Program in Zoology UNESP Botucatu
Fish Ecology Laboratory - Pirá
Address: Rua Monção, 226, Zona Norte
CEP: 15385-000 - Ilha Solteira, SP, Brazil
ORCID: 0000-0002-7972-2043

camila cataldo

Dec 13, 2022, 7:27:36 PM12/13/22
to tRophicPosition
did you find out what the issue was? I'm having the same problem.

Cheers

Claudio Quezada R.

Dec 13, 2022, 8:52:14 PM12/13/22
to camila cataldo, tRophicPosition
Hola Bruna y Camila

Apologies for the late response. I worked on a small update this weekend which I submitted to CRAN. It should be available again anytime this week.

In the meantime try this:
install.packages("devtools")
devtools::install_github("clquezada/tRophicPosition", build_vignettes = TRUE)

Best wishes

Claudio

--
Dr Claudio Quezada-Romegialli
Universidad de Tarapacá

--
To download tRophicPosition package visit https://github.com/clquezada/tRophicPosition
---

Claudio Quezada R.

Dec 14, 2022, 9:18:08 AM12/14/22
to Bruna caroline Kliemann, tRophicPosition
Dear Bruna

Let me know any question you have.

Cheers

Claudio

--
To download tRophicPosition package visit https://github.com/clquezada/tRophicPosition
---

Jeff Cullen

Oct 20, 2023, 3:10:15 PM10/20/23
to tRophicPosition
Hello,

I am having the same problem. I am unable to install packages on the CRAN or from GitHub. I am using R version 4.2.2

Amroco

Dec 9, 2023, 12:35:37 AM12/9/23
to tRophicPosition
Hi all,

I am now having this problem, using R 4.3.2, unable to install from CRAN or GitHub

When I try the following:
devtools::install_github("clquezada/tRophicPosition", build_vignettes = TRUE)

I get this error message:
Error: Failed to install 'tRophicPosition' from GitHub: ! System command 'Rcmd.exe' failed\\

Best,