Monday Troop meeting

Stephen Taylor

May 22, 2022, 6:08:22 PM5/22/22
to troop560...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon scouters

Just a reminder we will be meeting tomorrow evening at Fawcett Field for our semi annual cleanup of the trail, we will also be taking a walk along the new trail to check it out. We will be there from 7:00 – 8:00pm. If it’s raining then we will meet at St. Bonaventure.

Next Monday no meeting as we’ll be coming back from the spring trip.

FYI Mr. Kornish’s mother is in the hospital so there may be a chance that we will need another adult to take the train to Altoona with Mr. Hoffman and the scouts. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Mr. Kornish.

Thanks

Mr. Taylor

Stephen J. Taylor

_______________________________________

Stephen J. Taylor

Scoutmaster Troop 560

image002Home:  (412) 486-5033

Work:    (412) 338-9000

Email:  s.ta...@aespj.com

Web Site:  Troop 560

Woodbadge:  N4-527-12

Brian Kornish

May 23, 2022, 4:47:13 PM5/23/22
to Stephen Taylor, Troop 560
Hi everyone,
Things are cleared up with my mom, so I’ll be attending this weekend as planned.

See you tonight.

-Brian