Save the Date - Daniel Kornish Eagle Scout Project Work Day

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Brian Kornish

未讀,
2022年6月26日 清晨7:10:292022/6/26
收件者:Troop 560、jeany1012、Matthew Kornish、Mary Kornish、David Kornish、Ann & Bill Hershey、Kendra Detwiler、Ken Volle、Daniel Kornish
Hi everyone,
This is Daniel Kornish. I’m going to be working on my Eagle Scout project on Saturday, July 9 starting at 9:30 am at the Veterans Memorial at the intersection of Shaw Place and Mt Royal Blvd (1800-1900 block) in Glenshaw.

Details will be sent out the week before. Please come if you can.

Thanks,
Daniel

Brian Kornish

未讀,
2022年8月17日 晚上7:20:222022/8/17
收件者:Troop 560、jeany1012、Matthew Kornish、Mary Kornish、David Kornish、Ann & Bill Hershey、Kendra Detwiler、Ken Volle、Daniel Kornish、A Kornish
Hi everyone,
Daniel will be continuing his Eagle Scout project on Saturday, August 27 at 10:00 AM at out home. 3999 Letort Lane, Allison Park, PA 15101

He will send details a few days in advance, but I hope you like the taste of envelope glue as much as I do.

-Brian
412-667-8713

> On Jun 26, 2022, at 7:10 AM, Brian Kornish <bfko...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> This is Daniel Kornish. I’m going to be working on my Eagle Scout project …
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息