Fw: USA Dance Cincinnati 2021 October Newsletter

mlgo...@juno.com

Oct 5, 2021, 9:28:01 PM10/5/21
to trista...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: USA Dance #2006 (Cincinnati) <usadan...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 6:28 PM
Subject: 2021 October Newsletter
To: Carol Ward <carol...@gmail.com>
Logo

October Newsletter

Hello Everyone!

I just want to say, thanks to everyone for attending and supporting our Music Hall event this past September. It was good seeing many of you after such a long time!

This month, we will have a monthly social event at the Greek Orthodox Church (GOC).

2022 Elections

If you’re interested in helping out for some our events, join the Board! We will be conducting elections in November; take a look at the following positions that are up for grabs for the 2022-2023 year:

  1. President

  2. Vice President

  3. Member At-Large

  4. Member At-Large

If you’re interested, let us know at one of our dances and/or email us at usadan...@gmail.com for more information.

Winter Ball at Music Hall

We’re planning on opening up our event for ticket sales during the October social. Take a look below to see our pricing info:

  • $35 - October 17, 6:30pm - November 27, 11:59:59pm

  • $45 - November 28 - December 10, 11:59:59pm

  • $50 - December 11 (day of/at the door)

Also note, for those of us who had parking issues the last time (because of Oktoberfest, Red’s Game, AND the FC Cincinnati Game happening at the same time), it will be different this time! I recommend the parking lot underneath Washington Park or the Town Center Garage.

I’ll be sending another email out when the event is ready on the Cincinnati Arts Association site.

As always, here is our tentative schedule for the rest of 2021:

October 16

Instructor: Doug Reynolds
Dance: Night Club
DJ: Terry Cavanaugh

Venue: Greek Orthodox Church
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson Starts: 7:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

November 20

Instructor: Doreen Beatrice
Dance: Foxtrot
DJ: Gary Sogar

Venue: Greek Orthodox Church
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson Starts: 7:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

December 11

Venue: Music Hall
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - Midnight
Performers: Alyenendrov and Maria Tsorokean

As always, one full week before the actual social event, I will send an email to everyone as a reminder of this event. Hope to see you all there!

- Justin, on behalf the Board

Logo

3135594f-2767-4882-bea4-5f24f506ae72.png?w=150&dpr=2
open.php?u=4229664ca33f3c8f26d55a4a9&id=dd512b748e&e=9f09c29a78