Fw: A-Marika News

mlgo...@juno.com

Jul 20, 2021, 12:05:07 PM7/20/21
to trista...@googlegroups.com
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mary Cook <amarikada...@yahoo.com>
To: Mary Ramirez Cook <a-marikada...@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 15:55:23 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: A-Marika News

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer.

Doreen will be teaching the 2nd summer workshop next Monday, July 26th. She will work on Bolero action including Rise and Fall,
Contra Body Movement, Latin Feeling, Arm Styling and more...
6:00pm-7:30pm
$20 cash, Zelle or check (Doreen Beatrice)

We will begin rehearsals for our November 6th Showcase on Sunday August 28th.
Jazz will be from 4:00-5:00
Foxtrot formation will be from 5:00-6:00

We celebrated "Decade Birthdays" ten years ago when I realized we had so many
celebrating milestones.  We decided to do it again.  Join us for a birthday bash on
Friday August 28th.

Mary Ramirez Cook, owner

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
NetZero.com/NortonLifeLock